Tuesday 31 January 2012

It's all too much

I honestly had no idea how hard my birthday would be. Don't get me wrong, I had a lovely day. I had a nice lunch with Jodi in Marlborough and some lovely presents but when I got home I just broke down. I still had to go to my brothers for a tea and then Pizza Express for dinner. What I really wanted was to just get into bed and hide away from the world.

I've still got another 2 weeks and 2 days to go until my admission into hospital (again). We've been joking that the surgeon has gone skiing on his holiday and that he's probably going to break his leg and not be able to do my surgery upon his return.

I'm currently baking cupcakes for tonights support meeting. I've been out with Jodi as it's her sisters 18th Birthday today and with Jodi's birthday tomorrow, i'm having lots of distractions this week. The meeting is desperately needed though. I feel that I need more support than ever before.

Time to ice the cakes before I leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment