Monday 30 January 2012

Happy Birthday

Things should have been so different today. I should be enjoying my 1st birthday as Mummy to Lola and Lukas. Instead i'm sat here wondering why things have gone so wrong.

It was the Sands Quiz last night and once again it was a really fab evening but i've just woken up today feeling a little down. However, Jodi is taking me out today and i'm determined to have a nice time. Once of the Sands Mummies just messaged me to say that Lola and Lukas would want me to enjoy my day.

Craig got up this morning and told me that it had been snowing and was disappointed to see only a little dusting on the cars. As i'm writing this though, it has started snowing again and I don't know if it's ever snowed on my birthday before. Even last year in New York, it snowed over the weekend but by the time my birthday came it had stopped. I'm hoping for a little more than a sprinkle but it looks too wet.

At least I now have my op date confirmed. I finally received a letter on Saturday confirming my new date of 17th February meaning admission on 16th. I just can't believe how badly i've been treated and how long this has taken. It's time i've lost and won't ever get back.

Time to get ready for my day as Jodi will be picking me up shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment