Sunday 25 December 2011

so so tired.....

I had quite a sleepless night the night before last. I had to empty my bag 4 times in the night and it was full each time. Sometimes when I wake up, I think that i'm too tired to do it! I sit there for 5 minutes contemplating whether or not I should get up but in reality I know that if I don't, the bag would burst.

It didn't really feel like Christmas Eve yesterday. Craig popped out for a little while and then we went round to Ash and Jodi's as they asked if they could go and see Lola and Lukas with us. Jodi's sister has been in Australia for the last 6 months and is home for Christmas and asked if she could come too. We went to the baby garden first and then wandered down to the grave site. Craig and I placed some tinsel on the grave for them and Amanda had brought some flowers. There were so many wreaths and Christmas decorations at the cemetery. So many flowers on the ground.

Ash and Jodi gave us a card for Lola and Lukas. We will open it this morning and then take it to the cemetery and place it with ours.




No comments:

Post a Comment