Tuesday 17 January 2012

Life Is Too Short....But

I managed to somehow shape and cut a new stoma bag without too many problems this morning. I was dreading it and thought i'd go through several bags until I got the right size. The area above the bag is very burnt and painful. I don't get this very often but for some unknown reason either the bag was penetrated or just not cut well.

I've bought a new car today. I'm losing my company car in March and will be getting an allowance instead. I didn't want to spend much money and thought i'd spend less than £1500. The allowance can then go towards paying the car off quickly. I decided I wanted something fairly economical and couldn't justify the bigger engined model for fuel, insurance and tax etc...

However, that changed this morning when I found a car in the area that was a reasonable price I thought i'd take a look and have a drive if possible. I liked the car and bought it. I've decided that life is too short to worry about it and hopefully it won't be for too long that I will be driving it to work. I drove home from the garage with a huge smile on my face, in fact the biggest smile on my face for 5-6 months. It doesn't last long though. I got home and sat down and then everything came flooding back. What would I prefer? A car or Lola and Lukas? I know it's no comparison and in reality they aren't even options to choose from. I would give up everything for them to be here right now I really would. I have so much love for my children but they aren't here for me to show it to them. Wherever they are, I hope they can see how much they mean to me.

I can laugh and smile but then I remember they aren't here with us :-( xx

No comments:

Post a Comment